Friday 30 March 2012

My first OBE

So I am going to explain my first huge shift that I truly noticed on this lovely journey.

I was entertaining some lovely friends, was a very late night. I am usually pretty good with having a routine of what time I go to sleep. So this was a very late night for me indeed, 12am.

We say good byes and off to get ready for bed I go. Wash my face brush my teeth, make sure house is locked up turn off all the lights. Walking into my bedroom...a great big light appears to be coming from behind me.

Hhhhmmm....strange I don't have a light in my closet?? This is what was directly behind me, no light in the hall is on. What the heck is this amazing light, it is so super bright.

I looked down.......omg......it is me!! It is my spirit body......coming out of my chest cavity. Amazing, I have truly caught myself..lol.

As soon as my brain registers that this is what is happening, my light goes rite back into my chest.
Gone as quick as it came out.

Beautiful light bodies we have...I must say we have no light on this planet system other then lightning itself that can compare to its brilliance. Gorgeous experience, a surprise to say the least.

As my brain tries to process what has happened, I lay in bed with the biggest smile on my face.
I would say my inner being giggling at what I had experienced.

My eyes open... staring at my ceiling with a huge smile in place. The room gets dark....darker then normal...all of the sudden I can now see the stars...through my ceiling!!
Unbelievable!!

Is this happening. I close my eyes open them again, now the ceiling is back.
I relax again breathing, the room gets darker then dark and again....I see the lights like twinkling stars coming through the ceiling.

Amazing...I spoke with my spiritual counsellor and Naturalpathic Dr. they have been amazing in helping me sort through my growth as it has occurred.

I am now able to feel while in meditation when I am coming out of my physical body. Much more comes along with that. Have learnt that I am an empath...I feel I work as a light worker, message from source come through. Love it

I see many changes as I no longer have a "normal" life experience. I am not afraid of seeing more then the "norm"

It is a great blessing to know that much more is going on here then just a human experience. A little scary at first...as one never knows what is watching them...lol.

That was a decade ago this happened to me. Was a huge impact on how it is I view the world and those in it.

Life is a wonderful playground once you learn how to dance with life. Really a beautiful thing, the ups and downs all for reason.

All happens for a reason.


Happy learnings all.




No comments:

Post a Comment