Monday 30 July 2012

Scrying what a surprise

Well... I have had an interesting year thus far. I have come to recognize that I have the ability to also Scry.
It took me some time but I have been doing it not knowing what I was actually doing.
My first experience was with Picture Jasper :) I am able to see shifting in the stone, as that occurs I am then able to see images. This has been really interesting.
I then had my girlfriend give me a stone, it is named Ulexite crystal. The very min a got a chance to be on my own with it I laid down with the crystal facing the sun light and so the images started.
I have been playing with it and not realizing my crystals are communicating with me.
I asked my girlfriend had she seen anything in it? She says "No, however it is used for seeing images when one is able to read it".
I go to my books and look up reading crystals .....it shows me Scrying ....amazing.

Yet another gift that has been opened before I am truly aware of what it is.
Life is such a wonderful journey, opportunity is great if you allow room for growth and stay open to new ideas.

I really believe all is possible, and one must dedicate to their truth to uncover their own hidden secrets.

All lies within.

Much love and light to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment