Saturday 7 May 2011

interesting life we live




interesting life we live



in life we run off of two main emotions....love or fear


we have choice on which one we choose to focus on...all the stuff in the middle is created by our perceptions.


i choose to focus on love...it makes me feel good helps me to stay positive in life keeps balance in my life...we have so much info out there that we must choose carefully.... my choice is to look for the positive in all


we all have options ...this creates a whole interesting perspective on life


soooo that which we focus on we get more of...hhhhmmmm why not try to focus on positivity....wouldn't it be a wonderful place if we all just focused on love


giving love and receiving love


love light peace

1 comment:

  1. Yes. I have and continue to learn that all we do..........is our CHOICE!

    Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete