Monday 9 May 2011

leaving you with this today

So an experience of mine.

Last eve as I was lying down to go to sleep....I noticed my self coming through a roof top  into a house...flowing into a room...I notice a young lady on the floor sitting with her legs swung over to the side leaning on the opposite arm.
She is beside an open closet door.....

I look closer and i notice that it is my girlfriends daughter....I fully see her...wow she senses me and says "hello...someone here"?? She is aware but not aware what it is that is happening??

I noticed all this as I am looking down at her...so I am realizing I am floating above her.
She is totally knowing something is up but what.

All of the sudden I am finding myself back home in bed with my son...I grab my bb and text her let her know what i saw.

Spoke with her the next day....".yes" she tells me" that is how I was sitting and yes beside an open closet on the floor"....i ask did you feel me?? She replies
" well for sure felt something but didn't know really what it was...lots of emotions ran through me." She had a sense of something unsure of it....in turn felt confused.

So I had a wonderful conversation with her....we connected on a different level...on top of that her sense good...now she maybe can work on trusting her built in  guidance system that our Creator was so kind to give us. Stay in the ways of the light....allowing our creator to lead the way.

This is one of my stories of OBE's.....the very next day this young lady had her very own OBE experience....love how the universe works.

peace love and light

2 comments: