Wednesday 22 February 2012


Hello my friends...I was wanting to share a little something.
So I have always had interesting time just before I enter the dream world. Many events have taken place, me being able to feel my bodies separate, to feeling myself vibrating, to seeing my ceiling disappear and a flow of white lights appear...it has been interesting to say the least.
Last eve was comical...I was just on my way into slumber....and I got hit with electric shock coming out of my finger, woke giggling, then once again on my way to sleep and another jolt and giggles.
Any time I go to sleep on my back I have the most interesting situations occur....and it is only while I lay on my back...I find it so amazing that we are so much more then just the physical self....I feel like I am interacting with a much more awareness in my life then I have ever before.  
I am truly enjoying as much as I can....and wish to learn more as all that I am aware of has simply happened...it has been wonderful and I have learnt to not underestimate this world in which we live.
It truly is magical my friends
 

No comments:

Post a Comment