Monday 13 February 2012


Thoughts on 2012

Hello all...
I have felt a huge shift in the past year, making leaps and bounds to honour my true self. I have felt the great anxiety that people have been consumed with...it is very overwhelming. Once I figured out I was tapping into the mass of society, I learned how to close off a little..I am one whom liked to walk around "open" as I am very much in love with the world in which we get to experience. However the vibration of fear is large lately more so then ever...so this has taught me to keep my energy to myself and learn to recognize when it is mine or others. With this being said also noticed many more spiritual beings coming forth, that is lovely. So I have learnt to allow what I want to experience for the most part in...that which I don't keep it arms length away...being aware but not owning it sort of speak.


I feel focus and intent is huge and we must learn to stay in love even with the fire on us. This is a challenge I am aware, but the work is completely worth it. We must work anyhow so why not focus on all you want....and simply glance at that we don't.
We must have balance in life unfortunately this is the "good" and "bad" pendulum swing. We learn from negativity we just need to remember to let it go after it has entered our lives. All in life takes time...but we must remember time to is man made. Our lifetime goes by very fast a lot faster then we think or feel.
So my friends this will be a year of wonder and hope love and light..allowing us to remember why and what we truly have come for and those who are willing will walk through the fire and get to the other side safely. We must know what we don't want to know what we do want.
So enjoy your life and focus on your wants..and try not to be distracted by that which society is trying to blind you with.
Much love and light

No comments:

Post a Comment