Monday 13 February 2012


One of my dreams

It is always fun for me when my little boy wakes me early morning...I always know I will have a dream and get to remember it. As his usual time to wake is 3-4am..we sit have something to drink have some cuddle time and off we go to dream world.
Lately I have really been looking at people in my dreams, really looking at them close up.
They have all been people I know here(earth), and they all seemed to be doing really well, lots of people I have not spoken with in a while ect.


Well so my dream last eve was pretty interesting, I was meeting with two men and they where speaking to me about crystals. They had brought quit a few and I was explaining that I have been attracted to crystals before I even knew what it was all about.
My first peace I bought was from an indian store out north in Ontario. We camped many years at a place where I had many interesting experiences with white lights floating around the fire as well as see my first milky way and much more.
Back to my dream I was expressing great interest in this one stone it had a lovely red colouring a red that was almost to beautiful to be "real" I was explaining about my husband and myself and how our relationship is, we agree to not discuss that about our beliefs as we have different views. I was telling these men, and they were smiling at me without a word saying with their eyes, yes yes that is freedom, to be who ever one wishes to be.
I am so blessed to be able to let go of the ideas of right and wrong...even if I have said something to my husband and he says Starr come on...I let him know "you know what just forget I said that, it is none of my business"
I am so pleased to remember who I am and what my goal is here. The dream was exciting to know that the two men knew me and was upstream with crystal healing and how we speak and do thing without having to be verbal. Sooooo pleased with where I am and the future is brighter then ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment