Monday 13 February 2012


lucid dreaming

I have had an interesting beginning of this 2012 already.

First off, feeling extremely excited and happier then I have been in sometime. Those who new me personally are most likely thinking really happier? Meaning I am known to be pretty happy most of the time, life is a beautiful thing and I am happy to be aware of that.

So I have been in practice for a decade now, it has been and is a wonderful unfolding. So pleased with all I know as well as learning. I have really and truly honoured myself this year. Truth is one thing I am really working with. If I feel it is that I shall speak it...truth that is. Being mindful of others, as not all people work in this fashion...yet.

So I have had very interesting learnings alway. Usually finding out what I already know to be linked with spirituality in some way, buying crystals before I knew why, feelings very strong on topics and then being correct in my sightings, or dreams for that matter.

So my dreams bring me some most amazing information. I am blessed with a wonderful friend who is very good at interpreting my dreams, as I am good with hers. For what ever reason I have yet to be able to break my dreams apart and read them. Other people I have no issue.

So I have had dreams where I have been able to control situations, ask for items and they are their like "magic". As well as a shown we can control most of our situation down here as well.Much information is needed for that, or one heck of a faithful individual.




The interesting thing is that for the past year I have had experiences when something is extremely beautiful it seems like a dream. Also the other thing is that I will hear "this is a dream you remember".This makes me have a very strange sensation when I hear that, I would say scared excited feeling...it's quite interesting.

So a few days ago I came across lucid dreaming, to my surprise I have been linking up the "bridge" without realizing that is what was going on. Life is always full of magic if you are willing to look even when uncertain. Trust is what helps me through all I encounter, faith and trust.

So once again on my journey I am already gearing up and taking that next step of growth with out realizing it. How I love this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment