Monday 13 February 2012


My friend

I was driving to work the other afternoon and had a visitor join me in my vehicle. I am not used to having spirit enter while I am driving with a visitor, usually it is only my personal time I receive information for myself. However this was different.




I shut off the music,and listened.

I see a mans face I haven't seen before, but know immediately know who he is.
I say hello, he gives me info for my girlfriend, as it is her dad, he has just recently passed away. Coming through loud and clear with the most gentle smile, from ear to ear.

When he is finished my bb goes off, I say wow if that is her...how amazing is her connection to her father. Sure enough it is her, I tell her all I have received, she thanks me as one of the siblings was having a difficult time with all of this. She in turn calls the individual and lets him know the info and he is at ease.

I was wondering why this had happened as I have made a deal, I will only chat if an individual is having issue with someone passing. As well as it usually only happens while I am in a session.

Happy I have the ability to trust my higher being, and love it when events unfold and I have no clue till the very end.

Life is full of beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment